A Big Sunny Welcome!
With so many endless options across the Sunshine Coast, we hope our Trade Travel Planner will assist with inspiration and planning. Our highlights include:
- Over 100km’s of pristine beaches and balmy temperatures all year round and gorgeous coastal towns such as Noosa, Mooloolaba and Caloundra
- The Sunshine Coast is the only place in the world where 3 UNESCO sanctioned biospheres sit side by side (Sunshine Coast Biosphere, Noosa Biosphere, Great Sandy Biosphere)
- We are home to one of two everglade systems in the world (Noosa Everglades)
- Tropical rainforest across the Hinterland Region, access to the ancient peaks of the spectacular Glass House Mountains and boutique hinterland regions such as Maleny, Montville& Mapleton
- Australia’s Craft Beer Capital – Over 21 craft breweries and a number of local distilleries
- Immersive encounters & activities for all ages, a diverse range of attractions and experiences across the region
- Nature’s food bowl. 700+ restaurants encompassing local produce and innovative food
- Direct aviation into the Sunshine Coast Airport (Maroochydore – MCY) or a short drive from Queensland’s capital Brisbane
- Experience the Great Beach Drive, one of the longest beach drives in the world!
- The Sunshine Coast is officially ‘The Most Loved Destination in the World’ according to the Tourism Index Sentiment, with travellers from across the globe following their hearts to our slice of Queensland paradise
- With a jam-packed event calendar, there are endless opportunities to experience world class arts and culture, music, sporting events and food festivals