Sunshine Coast is on sale with Sunlover Holidays, with special accommodation and touring packages available for travel up till 31 March 2017. Bookings must be made before 18 November 2016.
The Sunshine Coast offers a feast of holiday options. Visitors can indulge in the naturally stylish and effortlessly cool Noosa, experience the coloured sands and adventure options in Rainbow Beach, enjoy the sparkling Caloundra beaches and Pumicestone Passage, and savour fresh, juicy prawns direct from the trawlers in Mooloolaba. Away from the coast, there’s the awe-inspiring Glass House Mountains, lush rainforest and waterfalls, and the atmospheric Hinterland towns of Maleny and Montville.
Visitors can also use the special deals to travel to the Sunshine Coast to take part in a wide range of festivals and events over the next five months, including the Ginger Food & Flower Festival (20 – 22 January), the Mooloolaba Triathlon (10 – 12 March) and the Noosa Festival of Surfing (10 – 17 March).
There’s something for everyone, with Sunlover Holidays making it even easier to experience the naturally refreshing Sunshine Coast this summer and autumn.
Holiday options include:
• The Sunshine Coast Short Break, which includes one night free at Novotel Twin Waters Resort. The package makes an ideal long-weekend getaway, with three nights accommodation, 4 days car hire with Avis, and Australia Zoo admission from $395 per person (twin share).*
• Guided Great Beach Drive tours with Surf & Sand safaris taking in Australia’s most spectacular ‘beach highway’ from Noosa to Rainbow Beach are available for $135 per person (minimum two people).*
• Kids stay and eat free at the Oaks Oasis in Caloundra, one of the Sunshine Coast’s most popular family resorts. The three nights package in an executive king room is available from $345pp (twin share).*
• Two free nights at Noosa Lakes Resort, with seven night packages in a one bedroom apartment available for $349 pp (twin share).*
• Noosa Short Break at the Mantra French Quarter includes 5 nights accommodation in a one bedroom deluxe apartment and six days car hire with Avis from just $739 pp (twin share).
*All package prices are ‘from’ and subject to availability, block-out dates and other conditions.
A full range of packages and terms and conditions are available at: www.sunloverholidays.com.au/queensland-on-sale/sunshine-coast.php