Annual General Meeting 2021
Notice is given that the annual general meeting of Visit Sunshine Coast Ltd will be held as follows:
- Venue: The Savvy Squire, The Wharf, 123 Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba, QLD, 4557.
- Date: Friday, 26th November 2021
- Registration: 3.30pm – 4.00pm Meeting opens: 4.00pm
The agenda and business of the meeting shall be:
- Welcome by the Chair
- To confirm the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 18 November 2020
- Chairman’s report
- CEO’s report
- To receive and consider the Company’s financial reports and the reports of the Directors and Auditor for the financial year ended 30 June 2021.
- Company Auditor to announce the elected members to the Board of Directors for the relevant terms as specified in Rule 22.1(a) of the Constitution
- Chairman to announce the skilled based members to the Board of Directors for the relevant terms as specified in Rule 22.1(b) of the Constitution
- To appoint an auditor for the ensuing year
- General Business
Please click to view the minutes from Annual General Meeting Wednesday 18 November 2020
After undertaking a nomination process, Visit Sunshine Coast Ltd (VSC) has received Two (2) nominations for [TWO] available Member Elected Director positions.
As with previous years, VSC has adopted an electronic voting system. Accordingly members eligible to vote will receive an email, sent to their nominated email address, titled “VOTE NOW – 2021/22 VSC Member Elected Directors“.
Please note, only financial members as at 30 June 2021 that have also renewed their membership for 2021/22 will be entitled to vote. All votes must be cast and received by 5pm, Thursday 25th November 2021.
The voting process will be managed by the company’s auditor, Poole Group and accordingly VSC will not have access to votes, nor be privy to the results of voting until the Annual General Meeting.
If you have any questions relating to the voting process please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (07) 5458 8800.
- Jennifer Swaine
- Zoe Sparks